05 February 2010

i don't think we're in kansas anymore

Ideal weekday evening: the perfect combo of room service and "30 Rock." I wish this option were available when I'm not traveling for work! BTW, this is like meal 7 in a row with red meat. There's some really delicious beef to be eaten in the midwest!
Kansas is flat and cold. But actually a little bit pretty with the snow dusting.
If you walked out of work to this sight before your 50 mile drive to the airport, would you feel panicky? Because I sure did. Luckily, the roads were totally clear. I miss the days when I could enjoy snow, rather than worrying about it interrupting my travel plans.

3 comments:

Rachel F. said...

Oh my goodness that bag looks totally familiar! I sold mine on ebay.. were you the mystery buyer??

Courtney Kay said...

No The Rack. I probably could have gotten a better deal from you. Tragic.

Matt said...

Traveling has few perks, but they are nice.