05 February 2010

hello, old friend

While visitng relatives in St. Louis, we always grab some pizza at Imo's. Always, no excpetions. It's so delicious with their thin crust and mystery cheese. (Well, it may not be a mystery. I just know it doesn't taste like mozarella and I'm too lazy to google and see if someone else know what kind of cheese they use.) So imagine my delight when I realized they have Imo's in Kansas City!
I love that they put sizeable slices of bacon on their deluxe combo pizza. It was so good, just as good as I remembered it. I just wish the Colemans were all there eating with me. :(
"Courtney, how much of this pizza did you eat by yourself?"
Uhh, err, I can really remember. Shifty eyes...

2 comments:

Me said...

theres a place called dions in albuquerque, and its amazing. i love perfect pizza places.

Kirstin said...

This sounds like a delightful way to spend a Thursday evening. I'm glad you ate enough Imo's for me too.