24 February 2010

lovely times in seattle

Working in Seattle for two weeks allowed me to spend some badly needed quality time with Jamie! I do not get to see her nearly enough, considering the mere 3 hour drive between us. Jamie is so cute and fun and we had so many good times together in Provo. She was seriously THE reason I survived the accounting program at BYU!
We decided our dinner needed a substantial amount of greens. Here is Jamie prepping the asparagus.
I'm working on the roasted broccoli-- I'm totally obsessed. It was so nice to get a chance to cook at home after my many weeks of traveling.
All so we could justify eating cupcakes and ice cream for dinner! Dinner for winners right here. I can't remember the name of the cupcake shop, but it was darling and they were seriously delicious. Somewhere in the Queen Anne area of Seattle-- ask Jamie about it. :)
Are you as impressed as I am at the damage we did?? So delicious.

5 comments:

Kirstin said...

I desperately need to think of a justification for eating cupcakes and ice cream for dinner.

Lauren said...

love it.

Kristine said...

I just love that picture of your complete dinner array soooo much! I think you very successfully justified cupcakes and ice cream for dinner. :)

Jamie said...

yes. much needed time together was right. i need to make my way down to portland asap! how are the new additions to the wardrobe treating you ;). oh and the place is called trophy cupcakes.

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

omg that's what I want right now. That looks seriously amazing. Miss you! And, I miss when me, you, Kirst, and Megan would eat a whole pan of (enter any dessert here) in one sitting. Those were wonderful days.