23 August 2009

some things are just worth money

This weekend Meg and I moved into our new apartment. We decided to hire movers, rather than driving a truck ourselves and begging our guy friends to help us load stuff. It was a fabulous idea. We used All America Moving and they were courteous, professional, and efficient. None of my things are broken, and I spent my entire move day in flip flops and juicy pants. Success!
Pictures of the new apartment coming soon. But right now there are just too many boxes.

4 comments:

Me said...

that sounds spectacular. i hate moving so much. i hope your place is awesome!

Emily said...

yay for new apartments!!! i can't wait to come visit and see it in person!

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

haha. You're hilarious. I'm glad it went well! I saw a moving truck one time "Starving students moving". Thought that was clever, and for a good cause! I hope the new apartment is fantastic!

Patty Fingers said...

I will be begging my guy friends soon enough. Let me know when you have your housewarming!!