02 February 2009

old friends in a new city

These pics are a bit overdue.  I don't have any photos of my holiday time in Utah with my fam because I never really got to pack for my Christmas vacation.  But I got a couple photos of my holiday time in Portland.

Amy's sister lives in Salem (just south of Portland) so I got to go down and visit her one night.  It was great to see Amy and I'm really going to miss watching her softball games this summer.  Also, her daughter, Emi, was only two months old the last time I saw her.  Now she's six months and getting so big.  I just love them.

During the holidays Lindsay was home visiting her family and we got a chance to catch up.  Lindsay's Aunt Gillie (sp?) and her partner recently bought a super cute coffee shop called Sip & Kranz in the pearl district.  So darling.  We went to check it out, catch up, gossip, and make a scene  (because that is what Lindsay and I always do).  I just love her.

1 comment:

lindsay and mark said...

CUTE!!! Oh Courtney, I miss you. We always make a scene together. Someday we should make a list just for kicks.