02 February 2009

now i have a real kitchen

Hello beautiful.  Thank you mom and dad for a fabulous Christmas present.  This beautiful spring green Kitchenaid will adorn my kitchen counter for years to come.  I was tempted by the breast cancer pink ones out right now, but I've been in love with the green for so long it just had to be the one.


I thought for awhile about what I should make the very first time I used my new appliance.  There are so many delicious options, especially when you haven't had much time to bake in recent weeks.  I decided to go with a classic: chocolate chip cookies.
Thank heavens for break the fast.  Because heaven knows I could have (and would have) eaten this entire plate of cookies by myself.  Delicious.

5 comments:

Emily said...

oh, and they were SO yummy!!! can't wait for more treats from the kitchenaid!

Rachel F. said...

How exciting!!! The kitchen collection begins. Never shy away from buying a kitchen tool. Because when will you have the dollars to buy all the tools you want all at once? Never. So excited for you.

Rachel F. said...

P.S. I'm dying for a good batch of choc chip cookies. So often they fail at this altitude... boo.

Kristine said...

Those were your cookies? I was wondering! They were delightful!

lindsay and mark said...

Send me some of those babies. They look good.