15 February 2009

i think i can parallel park

OK so this morning I had to stop by the office to turn in my time & expense report and check the mail for confirms.  There's parallel parking on the street in front of the building and I saw one open so I pulled in.  Just pulled right in.


I've had to parallel park several times in recent months because I spend so much time downtown.  Before then, I had tried (pretty unsuccessfully) only a few times since learning how in drivers' ed.  I'm just an all-around bad driver.

But with all of my recent practice I have to ask myself the question: "Can I parallel park?"  I think I can (I just hope I don't jinks myself by writing this).  Imagine what other impossible things I could learn how to do.  So many things have opened up for my future. 

2 comments:

Diana said...

I think you should tackle "world peace" now that you've mastered parallel parking. Keep us updated on your progress.

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

I'm so proud of you!