02 January 2009

words to live by


For Christmas my mom asked me for a book I wanted in my stocking. I requested a fashion magazine and an Anne Taintor planner because I couldn't think of a novel I'd heard about recently. Pretty sad statement on my life, I know. My new planner, however, has some fabulous quotes that speak to my soul. My fav has even made it into the header on my blog. Here is a list of some of the best quotes:



  • She had every intention of making the same mistake twice.

  • She objected to the term "tramp."

  • If by "happy" you mean trapped with no means of escape? Then yes, I'm happy.

  • Why yes, I am that kind of girl.

  • She was eager to stoop to his level.

  • Old enough to know better... too young to give a rat's ass.

  • Someone was going to have to set a bad example.

  • And to think I'm only using one-tenth of my brain.

  • She was disinclined to play by the rules.

  • Funny... I don't recall asking for your opinion.

  • He couldn't become a distant memory soon enough to suit her.

  • He was not as fascinting as he had once appeared.

  • She thought of him fondly as "Plan B."

  • Her presentation was flawless.

  • I refuse to let common sense cloud my judgment.

  • She could hardly wait to regret this.

  • There was nothing passive about her aggression.

  • Pain was too good for him.

  • Yes, but he was her jackass.

  • She could no longer pretend he wasn't an idiot.

  • What couldn't that woman do with tofu?

  • It had seemed like such a good idea 12 months ago.

  • Naughty? Nice? It could so easily go either way.

  • Frugal is such an ugly word.

And last of all, the theme of my life:


"She could never remember which was better... Safe? Or Sorry?


1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh wow - I love these quotes! The last one is truly the best!