21 January 2009

Camel Toe



And not the kind you are probably thinking (or maybe it's just me that automatically goes somewhere inappropriate in my mind). This morning on the elevator on my way up to the office, a man pulled something out of a paper bag to show the other man on the elevator. A camel toe mounted on some sort of a plaque. Wow those taxidermy people can do anything.

Maybe this would have been substantially less funny had I not been at work until 11pm last night and am deliriously tired and it's only Wednesday. But don't you think that's funny? What a gloriously weird paperweight for some one's desk. And a quick tip, if you want to find a picture similar to this one, I urge you to search "camel foot" and NOT "camel toe." Sick.

2 comments:

lindsay and mark said...

For starters, when Blogspot notified me that Courtney posted a new entry titled "Camel Toe," I thought..."This is going to be good." Then when I read on to find out that it wasn't what my perverted mind thought it was, I laughed so hard to find that it was, in fact, a real camel toe. People are just unbelievable. I already have difficulty accepting taxidermy as wall art, but a camel toe is not impressive. How weird! Ps. I would have laughed my head off...

Rachel F. said...

I can hardly resist googling camel toe, can't stop thinking about it. Thanks a lot.

;-)