31 July 2009

weekend trip to utah

I took a couple days off work for a long weekend to visit my fam, and am having a delightful time.
Kirst and I went to the Oquirrh Mountain temple open house. I'd never been to one before and it was way cool. (Also, the chosen spelling of that name is atrocious-- someone ought to be ashamed.)
My cousin Tessa, me, and my sister Kirstin. I think I miss hot summer afternoons on the boat the most about living near my family.


Both sporting vintage-inspired bathing suits. Both unbelievably pale. I have a full-time job that keeps me inside all day. Kirst, what's your excuse? :)

Because one-handed on the surfboard is more impressive than two?




This was not planned-- we each walked out of our bedrooms wearing a bright blue v-tee and brown skirt. Umm, seriously?



3 comments:

Kirstin said...

My skin just doesn't tan. You know that.

Me said...

your swimsuit looks like mine, but yours looks better on you. but i tan, just so the universe is fair.

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

you two are so cute!! Where'd you get your suits? I love them