05 May 2009

8 reasons why today rocked

  1. I left work before 5pm (and didn't show up before 8am) so you do the math on that one.
  2. I got 8 hours of sleep last night and will get 8 more tonight.
  3. I went jogging in my fav nature park this evening and saw a bunny run across the trail.  I've seen squirrels and birds before, but never a whole rabbit.
  4. I ordered some awesome flowers for my mom from her favorite flower shop for Mothers' Day.  I have a real job and can afford a real floral arrangement this year.
  5. I am on this cleanse right now and eating mostly fresh fruits and vegetables and lean meats.  While running errands at TJ Maxx I looked through the cookbooks and came home with 8 of them.  Fixated on food I'm not eating much?  At least I have some great new additions to my collection and will have many fun recipes to try in a couple weeks when I'm off the cleanse.  I will pass along any really fabulous recipes.
  6. Tomorrow I don't have to be to the client site until 10am and will be working from home in the morning.  I do have some stuff I have to work on, but the prospect sounds good nonetheless.
  7. A manager I work with sometimes informed me that tonight she and her husband are having their cow artificially inseminated.  YES.  She also promised to send me pictures of her cows laying sideways in a holster getting their hooves trimmed last week.  If she remembers to send them to me they will definitely make a later blog post.
  8. I got some sweet items from the Tulle sale the first Tuesday of every month which features items for $7 or less.  Two tops, two skirts, one dress, and only about $30 later I am very excited to get that shipment in the mail.

3 comments:

Diana said...

I love every item on this list and am dying to know which manager you're working with!

Yeah for normal working hours!!!

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

what the heck? You can artificially inseminate cows? Wow. That's a different lifestyle! And, are you sure you saw a whole rabbit, as opposed to 1/2 or 1/4 or one jumping across the trail? jk. LOVE YOU. We need to talk soon!

Anonymous said...

Um thank you for introducing me to Tulle. I've never even heard of it before and within 5 minutes, I found 10 things that I want. I think I'll be doing some online shopping soon. How do their sizes run?