17 May 2009

hiking in the gorge

The weather this weekend was gorgeous.  And one of the very best ways to spend a sunny Saturday afternoon is hiking in the Columbia River Gorge.  There are tons of waterfalls and hiking paths to choose from, and you can't really make a bad choice.

Great shot of one of the waterfalls.  Matt B took all of the day's photos with his nice camera.  Good work Matt!
Everyone excited for our sunny adventure.  I love the drive through the gorge-- what a gorgeous view of the Columbia River.
Strolling along the path.  
Many things living and growing in the forests of Oregon.
Let's pose real quick on this bridge.
The shot of this waterfall is fabulous.  Matt had to use the tripod to get the water droplets just so.  I kind of look photo-shopped in.
On the way back down.
This is the best picture of the day.  Patrick did eventually make it onto the log, in case you were wondering.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

couple things:
1. you look amazing
2. love the bangs
3. love the waterfall pic - prob my fave
4. miss you!

Rachel F. said...

I got your email... And I'm smiling from ear to ear about this post. Yay!!!! See you soon

Anonymous said...

Court -

This was a fabulous post for two reasons: 1) I love you and 2) I love the Columbia Gorge. With that said, looked like an awesome date and yes, your bangs look great!

Love, Lind