16 May 2009

spring break highlights

I finally got around to uploading pictures from my week in Utah at the end of April.  Although I had a wonderful visit, I didn't take many photos.  Here are just a few:

Rachel finished the MAcc in style (as always).  Kirst and I went to her graduation party at Spark, a new lounge in Provo.  So fun, and I totally wish it'd been there while I was in school.
Daniel and I had a beautiful sunny day at The Bird due to all the late snow fall.  I think this made day four for the season, so tragic.  I got to explore the back side of Snowbird where I hadn't skiied before and Daniel was such a good sport to wait for me.  :)  

Here is my Easter basket.  My mother started buying us a purse in lieu of a traditional basket once we were older.  I know someday I'm really going to enjoy carrying on our fun traditions with my own children, but in the mean time I am oh so glad my mother does not feel I am too old for all of the holiday festivities of my youth!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love the new easter basket tradition! your mom is awesome!!