16 May 2010

that's senior associate, to you

I got the official partner call Friday afternoon letting me know I would indeed be promoted to senior associate, official July 1. But who wants to wait until July to reward herself for a promotion at work? Certainly not me, especially with the AmEx gift card from a few posts ago burning a hole in my pocket.
I'm not really a watch person, but have been loving the white ceramic watches all over. Now, thanks to Michael Kors and Nordy's, I can check one more item off the list of accessories every girl should own. It's beautiful, right?

9 comments:

Diana said...

Love it! Can't wait to see it in person.

Diana said...

PS: CONGRATULATIONS on the promotion- let's celebrate soon!

Me said...

happy promotion!

Emily said...

Congrats on the new promotion!! The watch is just gorgeous!

Rachel F. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is spectacular news!! I LOVE the watch. Great choice.

Can't wait to see you! xoxox

Brad & Lauren said...

It is beautiful! And congrats on a promotion!!

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

Go Court!!

Jamie said...

yeah! nice work miss courtney!!! hopefully promotion = raise = more pretty things too!!!

Kirstin said...

I will never forgive you for buying that watch before me. Unless you let me wear it sometimes...