16 May 2010

i have my saturdays back

I didn't have to work this Saturday, and I did so many things instead. Mostly running errands and cleaning, but that is my fav way to spend a Saturday. Here I am at the farmer's market with Jon after step. My game plan for Saturday AM for oh the next 8 months or so.
Breakfast was hash browns with eggs and thick cut bacon from Northwest Heritage Farms. Best bacon ever. I bought some of their sausage to eat at home this week. My breakfast beverage was unpasteurized cherry-apple cider. Umm, what?

2 comments:

Emily said...

So jealous! I miss Saturday morning step class, and the farmers market. And Jon. And most importantly... you :)

glad that you get your Saturday's back!

JonJon said...

So far I haven't had any lasting reactions to the unpasteurized cherry apple cider. I think it was a win.