06 May 2010

new high, or new low?

I find myself asking this question quite often. It doesn't seem like the kind of thing one should find herself confused about, but I'm suspicious I'm not alone in this type of quandary. So why not post these questions to my blog as they present themselves in my life? Here is phase one, with many more to follow I'm sure.
New high or new low: setting the table (plates, napkins, forks, etc. all in place like mother taught you) for my audit team as we take a break for dinner and gather in a conference room to eat? It's just like family dinner, except totally not.

2 comments:

JonJon said...

I hope there's a tablecloth and that you hold hands and say grace before eating.

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

Definitely a new high. Shows class and sophistication!