22 November 2009

what keeps me company on the weekends

How many weekends have ended like this for you? Evidence on our wrists of an attempt at doing something fun and out of the ordinary (several failed attempts, in fact) yet still with piles of candy on the floor, indicative of renting a movie to watch at home. Luckily, I have amazing girlfriends, and although MY ENTIRE LIFE IS ONE BIG GIRLS' WEEKEND, I never really get sick of the time we spend together.

This coming Saturday, my sister and I are going to the LDS temple for the first time. I am really excited to go and express my commitment to and my love for God.

As I am not currently spending money on a mission or a wedding (when many women traditionally choose to go to the temple) I decided a new dress was in order for the occasion. Naturally. Thank you Anthro for this beauty:

4 comments:

Me said...

i'm talking to the bish tommorrow about the same thing. congrats!

Kirstin said...

That dress is real pretty. I'll have to take a study break and go to Anthro and get one myself.

Rachel F. said...

ahh congratulations!! that is so exciting. i can't wait to hear how it goes. i'll be thinking about you on saturday. xoxo

Dippit said...

That's an absolutely fantastic dress. Congrats!