28 September 2009

stay-cation birthday week day one

So I am turning 25 this week. I feel like it's such a monumental birthday, and I am expecting really great things for the next year of my life! :)

My first day involved sleeping in, running errands, and getting free food at Il Piatto for a work dinner and at Yakuza due to some anniversary celebration the owner was putting on at all of his restaurants. Both were very good, and something I would actually come back and pay money for sometime.
I also began putting together my kitchen table and chairs. This particular chair was screwed together almost in its entirety two separate times tonight. Nice. My goal for the end of the week is to have everything in my apartment finally settled. I bought new picture hangers, curtains, and even a new painting recently, so now I just have to start hammering stuff into the walls.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Week!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sad that I'll be missing the celebrations

Kirstin said...

I hope that you don't get burned out having fun, because you need ot save some energy for my visit next weekend!

JonJon said...

We for sure need to plan a trip back to Yakuza.

Rachel F. said...

Are you taking the week off work??

Courtney Kay said...

Yes RZ I booked a week of vacation awhile ago, but decided not to go to Utah as I've already been there twice this month. But I wasn't about to undo my week of PTO.