17 April 2009

happy easter

Here are some photos from my Easter weekend trip home (well, to my parents' home). I had such a fabulous time. My whole family was in town. Plus, Kirst had three friends from law school up, Lindsay and Mark came, and Dallas and Kristy came too. And Rachel had family stuff for dinner, but came up later for a visit. I can't wait to go back for my week-long visit.
Tell me you love this as much as I do. Please. Anyone?
This is the one that will actually make the cut for the Christmas card. My family is so hott. :)


But this one is my favorite. Kirstin's face could not look more annoyed.



Hooray for twins, especially Easter twins! Pleas note our matching shoes. Good find Kirst.

2 comments:

D said...

I love it as much as you do. Now I'm going to take my unopened package of Peeps and put them in the microwave, one by one.

Megan said...

Before you EVEN said anything about the shoes, I loved them. I love your mom's pink shoes, too -- you can see all three in the first family pic. Love it.

And I love the peeps pic, too :)