13 April 2011

silent warriors

Saw this beautiful sight on the way to the drinking fountain at a client today: As an auditor, I get to visit many companies. I enjoy observing the different dynamics between companies of varying size and industry. However, sometimes I wish I could actually be part of the culture, and better know and understand its members. Like, if I worked here, I bet I'd know who exactly wrote that on the cup to the right, and who wrote the response on the cup to the left. And then I'd find this passive agressive exchange even more hilarious than I already do.

3 comments:

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

love it! i wish i'd had the guts to do stuff like this at my old office...

Megan said...

You've got to send it in to passive aggressive notes dot com. Love it!

Diana said...

The accountants vs. the environmentalists!