25 April 2011

my name is courtney, and i have a problem

Last week I got a seriously funny email from my friend Diana. She took a screenshot of my facebook page, noting there were three posts with a comment about hot dogs in four days (one by me, two by friends, referencing other times when I ate hot dogs). It's no secret that I love hot dogs. But this seemed a bit excessive to Di, and I had to agree with her. She posed the question: What would Freud have to say about this? But I think we all know. :)
So naturally, last Friday, when my brother and I popped into J Dawg's for a quick and delicious meal before Kirst's graduation, I had to snap a photo and post it to facebook to add to the collection. I guess it's now just a waiting game to see how long I will keep consuming hot dogs as a replacement for a boyfriend. :)