10 April 2011

keeping it classy, all weekend long

I'd like to thank Chopsticks III for providing another fabulous evening of karaoke. How so many people know about this seedy bar slash Chinese restaurant in ghetto northeast Portland is a mystery to me. Seriously, this place is always crowded. Probably as much of a mystery as why I continue to get up and sing, even though I'm really awful.
How Can Be Lounge? For heaven's sake, your sign is nonsense. Glorious nonsense.

Then, to keep the weekend excitement going through Sunday morning:
To be fair, these did not come from someone's yard. And I saw someone else doing it first. :)

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

I'm also surprised by how much I like karaoke considering how terribly I sing. Last time I sang I'm afraid it was recorded by a law school classmate. I've not seen the video posted anywhere and I hope it stays that way. Remember the year Daniel cut down our Christmas tree out of someone's yard? Botany based thievery must be a family trait.

Jamie said...

dear courtney,

when can i come visit you in portland to karaoke?

xoxo, jamie