14 February 2011

i had only two goals for the weekend

1. Interact with friends, face to face.
2. Do something domestic.
Mission accomplished. Happy Valentine's Day!

How long will my blog posts continue to consist of a single, poor quality photo, taken on my camera phone? It's hard to say. There are so many factors involved here. If only I could find my camera battery charger, I could start using a real camera again (it's already the second charger I bought for this camera, and I refuse to purchase a third). If only I had an iPhone, I could download that Hipstamatic app. If only I had more leisure time, I could spend more effort on post content.

2 comments:

Emily said...

cute cupcakes!! i still love my flower bow from last year! so glad that you always do v-day crafts!

xoxo

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

I think the world needs more cupcakes in life. I'm craving one now--yours look delicious!