03 January 2010

some very happy holidays

This year I took two whole weeks off of work, and it was a fantastic break. I've never had that much time off since I started working, and I think I could really get used to it. :) The fam bam on Christmas Eve, celebrating with some extended family.
Everytime you take a picture with my brother, there will be like 20 shots with him making a ridiculous face. Then he will suddenly get upset it is taking so long, and you are left with little to no normal pictures.
Christmas twins, and our Christmas stockings.
I failed to take a pic when having lunch with Meg, but I did take a pic with her baby, Cal, whom I quite like.
Gorgeous (frigid) day on the slopes at Park City.
All of my dad's siblings, the two sons wives, and some of the grandchildren gathered for Grandpa Dick's 80th birthday. With the exception of the panic attack I had before everyone came, it was the most pleasant, care-free Hansen family gathering I've ever attended. I think it will turn out to be very good for me.
I saw these headbands (just mine, Kirst is wearing a full hat) all over the place in Utah. I love them, and I now own it in two colors.

2 comments:

Emily said...

love the cute family picture. and i'm so glad that you were able to get 2 of those headbands! jealous!

Kristine said...

Grandpa Dick! I remember hearing about him. :)

And seriously, that's a headband? Amazing!