01 December 2009

is this a joke?

I have a head cold, and after a stop by Jamba Juice for a Coldbuster smoothie for dinner, I was planning to go straight to bed. Like, seriously, I want to be under the covers by 6pm.

Unfortunately, this beast was waiting for me in my in my bedroom:
It's drying my carpet and pad, which is helpful, but does it have to be so loud in the process? And it smells bad. And, I want to know how much electricity it's wasting, and how much it's going to cost. A note from maintenance said it needs to run until at last tomorrow. I am not pleased.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Ugh. I say you deduct the electricity from your next rent check!

stina6195 said...

I realize that this won't help with the noise, but that fan is just screaming to be decoupaged or bedazzled. You won't be getting much sleep tonight anyway, so why not make the world a little more tacky...I mean beautiful?

dot... dot... dot... said...

I am sorry. I do agree with Diana, I would see what the difference is on your energy bill between this month and next and take it to management.