04 October 2008

more of the same thing

I had to do the apartment tour in two posts because I was having strugs getting the photos to upload in the correct order. But as I'm typing this I'm realizing that this post (with photos which I want last) will appear above the other post. For heaven's sake.
Here is my desk, curtains, and BEAUTIFUL birthday flowers from RZ. I hope you notice the large pile of computer bags to the right of the desk. I now own three laptops, which is too many.
Bigger closet than I had at college, although still not a walk in.
I've clearly run out of room to buy new clothes but somehow I think I'll find a way. :)
And my oh so cute green and brown bathroom. You can see both walls because of the mirror. There's also a green fuzzy floor mat which I like very much.

2 comments:

Rachel F. said...

LOVE the curtains, love the painting, love that there's room for 2 in your bed. You're so lucky to have your own bathroom too!

Thanks for including a pic of the flowers! It's a good thing to keep in mind, when people send you flowers they have no idea how they turn out so it's nice to send a photo so they don't worry that they turned out all crappy-like.

Thanks for the post! Being able to picture where you live makes you seem closer.

Lauren said...

Love the room, very cute. I have a solution to your closet problem. Every time you buy something, replace it for something else.

From personal experience, I know clothing is sometimes hard to part with, so I'm offering myself as a halfway point. Meaning, when you buy something new you send what you are replacing its space in the closet with to me, then I can wear it, and if you really want it, you get it back after a few weeks or however long, but if you dont, then its mine.

I'm that nice of a person and I love you that much to do this for you!