03 June 2010

text of the day

This afternoon at work I received the following completely real and completely serious text message from my sister:
"What is the name of the store where you and Mom bought those magical rocks?"
Because yes on my last trip to UT my mother and I purchased crystals with specific powers applicable to current life situations for ourselves and for Kirst. And apparently she needs some more or wants to get some for someone else. So I told her where to find Turiya's in Sugar House and on her way she went.

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

The rock you got me has worked wonders so I thought I'd try out a new one. And I picked one out for a friend to make into a necklace for her upcoming birthday. The best part of that store is most definitely the people that work there.

Samuel poeta said...

Good afternoon, dear poet! My name is Samuel, I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. . I would like to make the invitation to visit my blog at poetic www.poemasdosamuel.blogspot.com

Vote in the poll and leave your comment. His presence is very important!

samuelpoeta@hotmail.com