29 July 2008

let's do this

I love reading blogs. Friends, strangers, it just doesn't matter. My friend RZ got me hooked. I have intended (for quite some time now) to start my own blog once I've graduated from school and begun working. You know, real life. Well grad school is done and I'm about a month away from starting work so I guess I'm a grown up. I'm in the middle of buying a car and leasing an apartment not in Provo. I'm going to have my own bathroom and a queen bed. I think this is going to be fun.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

your own bathroom and a queen bed!??! i knew there was a reason why i shouldn't move to new york...

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

Oh my gosh!! I'm so happy that you have a blog! I'm so excited to read about all of your adventures!

Rachel F. said...

Yay!! You did it! It looks great - sorry I wasn't more helpful in the setup process.. I'm so glad you have a blog and can't WAIT to see pictures of your new apartment. (Although it won't be long til I see it in person since a visit will be arranged in early Fall 2008)

You're my favorite!

Ang said...

You are such a babe! Blog on girl... I'll check in often, you better believe it. It was so, so good to see you at the wedding. I have such a special place for you gals in my heart! Best of luck,sis!! Keep in touch! Love ya, Angeline